Download: Dan Smale
- You acknowledge and agree that all copyright, trademarks and all other intellectual property rights in all material or content supplied as part of the ADAM shall remain at all times vested in Antarctica New Zealand or our licensors. You are permitted to use this material only as expressly authorised by us.
- You acknowledge and agree that where copyright, trademarks and all other intellectual property rights in all material or content supplied as part of the ADAM are identified as belong to a third party, they shall remain at all times vested in the designated copyright holder and you are permitted to use this material only as expressly authorised by the designated copyright holder.
- You acknowledge and agree that the digital content contained within the ADAM is made available for your personal non-commercial use and you may download any images (to a maximum resolution of 0.5 megapixels), digital recordings and stream any clips provided on your personal computer or other similar personal device without seeking further permission from Antarctica New Zealand. Any other use of the material and content of the ADAM is strictly prohibited.
- You agree not to (and agree not to assist or facilitate any third party to) copy, reproduce, transmit, publish, display, distribute, commercially exploit or create derivative works of such material and content.
- You should assume that everything you see and read on the ADAM is copyrighted unless otherwise noted and may not be used except as provided by the Conditions.
- You expressly agree that your use of, or inability to use any services provided on the ADAM is at your sole risk. All digital content provided via the ADAM is provided "as is" and "as available" for your use, without warranties of any kind, either express or implied.
- We do not represent or guarantee that any service provided via the ADAM will be free from loss, corruption, attack, viruses, interferences, hacking or other security intrusions and we disclaim any liability relating thereto.